We are seeking a full time Digital Marketing Manager to join our creative team of web developers, designers & marketing professionals based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. The successful applicant will have at least 3/4 years experience in Pay Per Click Advertising & Search Engine Optimisation as well as experience in managing Social Media, E-Marketing and managing customer accounts.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and digital skills and must be able to demonstrate positive results they have achieved for other clients. A greater consideration will be given to applicants who have a proven record of being able to communicate effectively with clients and the success stories to show.
Managing and growing Verve’s digital marketing portfolio. Activities will include:
- Creating strategies to achieve Verve client growth
- Creating strategies to achieve individual client digital growth
- Manage digital marketing team
- Communicate effectively with all verve clients, potential and active
- Manage and set up PPC campaigns
- Manage and set up Social campaigns
- Manage and set up eMarketing campaigns
- Oversee SEO Activities
- Content Population (PPC Landing Pages)
- Assisting in proposals and presentations
- Strong management/leadership skills
- PPC – Management and Campaign set-up skills -Google Adwords & Analytics certified
- SEO – Proven optimisation experience
- Must have experience of creating strategies to achieve client digital growth
- First class interpersonal, stakeholder communication
- Proven social media management ability
- Copywriting skills
- You have the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You are a team player
- You have commercial awareness
We would love to speak to people who have a passion for the industry and keep up to date with the latest trends, technologies and industry news. We are looking for someone who is very thorough in their workload with the ability to produce accurate and high-quality work.
On a daily basis the successful applicant will be involved with working on our varied portfolio of clients, under the guidance of our Managing Director, helping to ensure their requirements are met to a very high standard, from high turnover ecommerce sites to smaller brochure WordPress sites. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Verve are a creative and friendly team of website developers, graphic designers & marketing professionals based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. We specialise in servicing businesses looking to maximise their potential. Our vast knowledge of graphic design, marketing, digital marketing & website development helps us to achieve this. We operate from our offices in Shrewsbury and we are a small and friendly team.
If you feel your knowledge, passion and skills are perfect for this role, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to Julian Smout at [email protected] with your cover letter and salary expectations. The successful candidate will be invited for a interview and will be asked to bring a set of ideas to the meeting on how they would maintain and grow our existing retained client base going forward.
Salary range from £22k-£30k depending on experience.
What we offer:
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Social activities
- Informal dress code
- Loyalty program – Additional holidays depending on length of service within the company
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Work from home days