Job Vacancy at Verve: Experienced Website Developer
We are currently recruiting for the position of Website Developer within our growing team at Verve. If you feel you have the following experience - we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include backend and frontend development of our websites with the following skills required:
- Apache Web Server
- Unix Administration
- Experience with CMS, such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc
- Experience with CMS, such as Magento, OpenCart, Prestashop, etc
- Database administration (majorly MySQL)
The successful candidate must be able to display creativity and flair within strict deadlines and take projects from concept to completion. This is an excellent opportunity to get heavily involved in some very exciting and groundbreaking website builds using the latest technologies.
- Previous experience in a Website Development role within a web design agency
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Excellent understanding of the internet and web based applications
- Good Communication
A portfolio of existing sites the applicant has been involved in producing would be distinct advantage.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in related field
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com and we look forward to hearing from you soon!